Brigitte Bardot Hairstyles
GET READY WITH ME: Brigitte Bardot hair & make-up
Here is a great tutorial by Antonia Natascha about how to do Brigitte Bardot Hair and MakeUp. She shows you how to achieve the Brigitte Bardot 1960’s look for yourself.
*Below you find out MakeUp used to create this stunning Brigitte Bardot look from the ’60s.
*Sorry, English version of the video is no longer available. Here is the German language version so use English subtext.
Brigitte’s hair is full, messy and big, so it’s very easy to pull off since it doesn’t need to be precise.
For the hair, tutorial click here
For the false lashes, tutorial click here
Short or thin hair? No problem today. Find out how you can get hair as Brigitte Bardot in my shop.
Good luck with your new look. Remember you don’t need to become a lookalike – just achieve the Brigitte Bardot feeling!
- MAC Foundation NC25 Sephora matte Powder
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage MAC Bronzer
- MAC Lipstick “Creme de nude”
- Essence Liquid Eyeliner “glossy”
- Essence Nude Lipliner Lashes by KIKO
- Rouge Palette by BH Cosmetics
- Tartelette Palette by Tarte Cosmetics
- Lancome Mascara Grandiose